Ladies Day at Royal Ascot
Steeped in tradition, Ladies’ Day is one of the most famous dates in the equestrian calendar. Combine it with a journey on the Northern Belle luxury train for a truly unforgettable experience.
On the outward journey a fine dining experience awaits in the seven beautiful wooden panelled restaurant carriages with intricate marquetry and art deco designs.
Your table is set with starch white linen, specially commissioned china and sparkling cut glassware for a gastronomic journey.
Sit back and relax as the liveried stewards care for your every need, as you marvel at ever changing view through your own picture window.
Make the most of the sublime journey to Ascot. Sit back in your plush armchair as you glide through stunning scenery, indulging in a delicious brunch.
Arriving at Ascot station it’s a short walk to the grandstand for your days racing.
Grandstand badge included and free time to enjoy the racing and people spectacle.
Return to the train after a pleasant day for a Champagne reception, and look forward to culinary delights of a four course dinner served with our sommeliers selection of house wine.
Sip your champagne, reflect on your day, delight in stunning scenery and take the time to admire the unique flourishes that make this luxury train truly unique.
- Round-trip travel on board the Northern Belle luxury train
- Welcome Sparkling Bellini
- Delicious three course brunch on the outward journey.
- Morning Tea & Coffee
- Admission to the racecourse
- Reserved entrance to the Queen Anne enclosure
- Champagne Reception back on board the belle.
- Table Canapes
- Sumptuous Four Course dinner ( British Seasonal Table d’hote Menu)
- Including Great British Cheese board, biscuits and chutneys.
- Bottle of wine per couple.
- Coffee, Tea & Petit fours
Please note the trains departure time cannot be altered if racing is delayed on the day. It is the guests responsibility to return to the station in time for departure. This tour is not guided.
Ladies Dress Code Advice
Ladies within the main Grandstand enclosure are encouraged to dress in a manner as befits a formal occasion. Ladies are kindly asked to take particular note of the following:
- A hat, headpiece or fascinator should be worn at all times.
- Strapless or sheer strap dresses and tops are not permitted.
- Trousers must be full length and worn with a top that adheres to the guidelines above (i.e. strapless or sheer strap tops are not permitted).
- Jackets and pashminas may be worn but dresses and tops underneath should still comply with the Queen Anne Admission dress code.
- Midriffs must be covered.
- Shorts are not permitted.
Please note the trains departure time cannot be altered if racing is delayed on the day.
Gentlemen Dress Code Advice.
Gentlemen are required to wear a suit with a shirt and tie.
Showing Results for 2 passengers
|Thu 21 Jun 2018||Manchester Victoria Station||7:30||23:30|
|Thu 21 Jun 2018||Crewe Station||8:30||22:30|
|Thu 21 Jun 2018||Birmingham International||10:30||21:30|