Weymouth Harbour / Dorset Food Festival
Your journey begins as you are welcomed by your steward, and shown to your seat. On board, beautifully laid tables with starched tablecloths, along with uniquely branded silverware, emphasise the elegant and comfortable carriages.
Fine dining is a highlight of every journey, and once you have settled into your seat, a delicious brunch with Bellini is served on the outward journey to the coast. In the care of your steward, sit back and relax in the convivial atmosphere. The journey is as exciting as the destination.
On arrival spend the afternoon at leisure exploring the elegant seaside town of Weymouth. Over one hundred stalls line the bustling working harbour; this is the perfect setting for the famous Dorset Seafood Festival. Why not sample some of the finest and freshest catches, watch some celebrity chefs at work and enjoy the live entertainment. Whatever you choose to do it will certainly be a memorable day.
On your return to the train a sumptuous dinner with champagne and wine is served as we wend our way home.
Northern Belle operates within the constraints of the railway network. As such timings, routes and associated itineraries are therefore subject to change.
- Round-trip travel aboard the Northern Belle luxury train
- Welcome drink; a sparkling Bellini cocktail
- Delicious three-course brunch on the outward journey
- Morning tea and coffee
- Free time in Weymouth
- Champagne reception back on board
- Sumptuous five-course dinner: British seasonal table d’hôte menu including Great British cheese board, biscuits and chutneys
- A bottle of wine per couple
Northern Belle operates within the constrains of the railway network. As such timings, routes and associated itineraries are therefore subject to change.
Showing Results for 2 passengers
|Sun 15 Jul 2018||Swindon Station||8:30||21:30|
|Sun 15 Jul 2018||Bristol Temple Meads Station||9:00||21:00|
|Sun 15 Jul 2018||Bath Spa Station||9:30||20:30|
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact email@example.com for group pricing.