West Highland Lunch
Embrace the glamour of 1930s train travel while enjoying a fine dining experience aboard the beautiful Northern Belle.
Settle into your plush seat and admire the intricate details of your luxurious carriage. Features include stunning mosaics, murals and marquetry crafted by the country’s top experts. Each of the train’s seven carriages is individually decorated and named after a British castle or stately home.
Your table is immaculately set with white linen, bespoke china and cut glass ready for your gastronomic journey. Sit back and let the liveried stewards look after you as you marvel at the ever-changing views of the glorious British countryside.
As we leave the city behind the landscape transforms to dense forest, mountains and mirrored lochs. Enjoy the ever changing views as the first of seven mouth watering courses are served.
An experience to remember forever, this is the perfect treat for yourself or a celebration gift for someone special.
- Round-trip travel aboard the Northern Belle luxury train
- Welcome champagne reception on board
- Sumptuous seven-course lunch: British seasonal table d'hôte menu
- Strolling musician
- Table magician
- A bottle of wine per couple
- Coffee, tea and petits fours
Showing Results for 2 passengers
|Sun 19 Aug 2018||Glasgow Central Station||11:30||18:00|
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group pricing.