Shrewsbury Flower Show
Today you are visiting the floral extravaganza that is the Shrewsbury Flower Show.
Your journey begins as you are welcomed aboard the Northern Belle by your liveried steward, who escorts you to your seat. Settle in and relax over a delicious brunch with a Bellini as the train makes its way to Welsh Border.
On arrival at the train station you board a road coach for the short journey to the showground at Quarry Park. The show has been held here for over 130 years - the longest running horticultural event held in the same location. During the transfer enjoy the sights of this medieval town with over 600 listed buildings, unique shuts and passages, quirky shops all nestled in the twists and turns of the River Severn.
At the showground spend the afternoon at leisure, exploring at your own pace. Enjoy the colourful and aromatic displays, see top horticulturalists sharing advice in the lecture theatres and spot some famous TV chefs and personalities along the way. This is a show is not just for the green fingered with singers and spectacular arena acts wowing the crowds throughout the day.
At the end of your inspiring visit, rejoin the coach for the journey back to the station, where the train is waiting to take you home. Enjoy a sparkling glass of champagne as you settle back into your seat, and later a sumptuous five-course dinner with half a bottle of fine wine, rounding off a blooming marvelous day.
YOUR SPECIAL DAY INCLUDES
- Round-trip travel aboard the Northern Belle luxury train
- Welcome drink; sparkling Bellini cocktail
- Delicious three-course brunch on the outward journey
- Morning tea and coffee
- Coach transfers
- Admission into the Flower Show
- Champagne reception back on board
- Sumptuous five-course dinner: British seasonal table d'hôte menu including Great British cheese board, biscuits and chutneys
- A bottle of wine per couple
- Coffee, tea and petits fours
Northern Belle operates within the constrains of the railway network. As such timings, routes and associated itineraries are therefore subject to change.
Showing Results for 2 passengers
|Fri 10 Aug 2018||Swansea Station||6:30||23:30|
|Fri 10 Aug 2018||Cardiff Central Station||7:30||22:30|
|Fri 10 Aug 2018||Newport Station||8:00||23:00|
|Fri 10 Aug 2018||Bristol Temple Meads Station||8:30||23:30|
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact email@example.com for group pricing.