RHS Chelsea Flower Show
Travel on the Northern Belle luxury train to the world’s most popular flower show, set on the north bank of the River Thames in Chelsea.
Enjoy a fine dining experience on the outward journey. Your elegant table is set with immaculate white linen and gleaming glassware. Liveried stewards serve you a delicious brunch and take care of your every need.
Sit back and relax, enjoying the ever-changing views through your picture window as the train makes its way to the English capital.
Be sure to take a leisurely stroll through the other carriages and admire their unique flourishes. Each is named after a British stately home or castle and individually decorated. Look out for murals, mosaics and marquetry handcrafted by the country’s top artisans.
Upon arrival at the station you will be escorted by coach to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show. Spend the afternoon at leisure, marvelling at the display gardens and floral marquees. Find your own botanical inspiration and chat with gardening gurus.
When the show is over, the fun continues on board. Return to the train for a champagne reception, followed by a fabulous four-course dinner with our sommelier’s selection of wine.
Few things are as quintessentially British as a day trip by rail. Travel aboard the Northern Belle and make the journey as magical as the destination.
- Round-trip travel aboard the Northern Belle luxury train
- Welcome sparkling Bellini
- Delicious three-course brunch on the outward journey
- Morning tea and coffee
- Afternoon at the flower show, including coach transfers and admission
- Champagne reception back on board
- Sumptuous four-course dinner: British seasonal table d’hôte menu including Great British cheese board, biscuits and chutneys
- Bottle of wine per couple
- Coffee, tea and petits fours
RHS CHELSEA FLOWER SHOW
The most famous flower show in the world, set in the grounds of Royal Hospital Chelsea, showcases the latest trends and achievements in horticultural design. Breathtaking show gardens created by celebrated landscape designers, marquees ablaze with blooms, inspiration and advice for gardens big and small, innovative products and garden-themed art—all can be found at this luxuriant extravaganza that leaves the senses reeling.
Showing Results for 2 passengers
|Fri 25 May 2018||Chester Station||6:30||23:30|
|Fri 25 May 2018||Crewe Station||7:00||23:00|
|Fri 25 May 2018||Stafford Station||7:30||22:30|
|Fri 25 May 2018||Birmingham International||9:30||20:30|
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact email@example.com for group pricing.