London at Leisure
Join the Northern Belle luxury train for a capital day out.
On the outward journey you will be treated to a fine dining experience. Take your seat at an elegant table set with white linen and sparkling glassware. Enjoy attentive service throughout the journey from your liveried steward.
Admire the opulent interior design of your carriage, which evokes the 1930s “Belle” trains. Splendid details include handcrafted mosaics and sumptuous fabrics. Relax and marvel at the scenery through your picture window as you head towards the capital.
Arriving around midday you will have an afternoon to explore London at your leisure. Whether sightseeing, shopping or taking in a blockbuster exhibition, there are endless things waiting to be discovered.
After the vibrant bustle of the city, return to the serenity of the train and enjoy a champagne reception. Sink back into your seat ready for a delicious four-course dinner, accompanied by our sommelier’s wine selection.
Chat with your fellow travellers and compare the day’s experiences. Or perhaps stroll through the train, admiring the unique design flourishes of the other magnificent carriages.
- Round-trip travel aboard the Northern Belle luxury train
- Welcome sparkling Bellini
- Delicious three-course brunch on the outward journey
- Morning tea and coffee
- Free time to explore London
- Champagne reception back on board
- Sumptuous four-course dinner: British seasonal table d’hôte menu including Great British cheese board, biscuits and chutneys
- Bottle of wine per couple
- Coffee, tea and petits fours
London, one of the most exciting cities in the world, boasts a wealth of unmissable attractions. The question is: what to see first? An amazing museum or royal palace? The view from an ultra-modern skyscraper or giant Ferris wheel? You may wish to make a beeline for a famous store such as Harrods or Selfridges, meander round cobbled Covent Garden with its street entertainers, or stroll along the South Bank soaking up the artistic vibe. The options are endless.
Showing Results for 2 passengers
|Thu 24 May 2018||Manchester Victoria Station||7:30||23:30|
|Thu 24 May 2018||Macclesfield Station||8:00||23:00|
|Thu 24 May 2018||Stoke on Trent Station||8:30||22:30|
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group pricing.