Harrogate Spring Flower Show
Join the Northern Belle vintage train for a lavish excursion to Yorkshire and the Harrogate Spring Flower Show.
Enjoy a fine dining experience on the outward journey. Savour a delicious brunch in your beautiful carriage, which evokes the “Belle” trains of the 1930s. Take time to admire the intricate details around you, such as ceiling murals, mosaics floors and wooden marquetry designs.
Your table is set with crisp white linen, bespoke china and sparkling glassware. Your liveried steward is on hand to take care of all your needs. Sit back and take in the passing scenery as you journey towards the elegant spa town of Harrogate.
Arriving around midday, you will have an afternoon to explore the Harrogate Spring Flower Show, the first big gardening show of the season. Marvel at the floral marquees, the magnificent display gardens and the vast array of suppliers, ready to offer the latest tips.
Back on board, a refreshing champagne reception awaits. This is followed by a gastronomic four-course dinner served with our sommelier’s choice of wine.
Sip your wine and reflect on the inspiring blooms or take a stroll through the train to take in the individual carriages of this unique train.
- Round-trip travel aboard the Northern Belle luxury train
- Welcome sparkling Bellini
- Fine-dining silver serivce
- Delicious three-course brunch on the outward journey
- Morning tea and coffee
- Afternoon at the flower show, including coach transfers and admission
- Champagne reception back on board
- Sumptuous four-course dinner: British seasonal table d’hôte menu including Great British cheese board, biscuits and chutneys
- Bottle of wine per couple
- Coffee, tea and petits fours
HARROGATE SPRING FLOWER SHOW
The Great Yorkshire Showground bursts into bloom each year for the Harrogate Spring Flower Show. Gardening gurus and green-fingered enthusiasts alike flock to enjoy the fabulous displays of flowers, from vibrant bouquets to magnificent landscaped show gardens. There is also a live cookery theatre, demonstrating what to do with your homegrown produce, and over 150 exhibitors selling horticultural essentials.
Showing Results for 2 passengers
|Sat 28 Apr 2018||Kidderminster Station||7:00||23:30|
|Sat 28 Apr 2018||Birmingham International||7:45||22:45|
|Sat 28 Apr 2018||Derby Station||8:30||21:30|
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact email@example.com for group pricing.