The Eden Project communicates its story in a 'Living Theatre of Plants and People'.
Nestling in a large crater, two huge greenhouses or biomes house plants, crops and landscapes from the humid tropics and warm temperate regions. Outdoors is a temperate landscape filled with plants from Britain and other parts of the world. All demonstrate man's relationship with and dependence upon plants.
A delicious brunch with Bellini is served on the outward journey. On arrival you are met by your guide who accompanies you on the short coach journey to the Eden Project. You have time to explore the two biomes and the rest of the fascinating site at leisure.
At the end of the day, you are transferred back to the Northern Belle and welcomed aboard with glass of chilled champagne. Later a sumptuous dinner is served, accompanied by half a bottle of wine.
Northern Belle operates within the constraints of the railway network. As such timings, routes and associated itineraries are therefore subject to change.
- Round-trip travel aboard the Belmond Northern Belle luxury train
- Welcome sparkling Bellini
- Delicious three-course brunch on the outward journey
- Morning tea and coffee
- Visit to the Eden Project, including coach transfers and admission.
- Champagne reception back on board
- Sumptuous five-course dinner: British seasonal table d'hôte menu including Great British cheese board, biscuits and chutneys
- A bottle of wine per couple
- Coffee, tea and petit fours
Showing Results for 2 passengers
|Sat 14 Jul 2018||Cardiff Central Station||7:00||23:00|
|Sat 14 Jul 2018||Newport Station||7:30||22:30|
|Sat 14 Jul 2018||Bristol Temple Meads Station||8:45||21:15|
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group pricing.