Travel on the Vintage Northern Belle luxury train to the “Garden of England”, Kent.
On the outward journey a fine dining experience awaits in the seven beautiful wooden panelled restaurant carriages with intricate marquetry and art deco designs.
Your table is set with starch white linen, specially commissioned china and sparkling cut glassware ready for your three course Bellini lunch. As you dine enjoy the ever changing views and vistas from your train window.
On arrival you will be met by coaches and informative guides to take you for a tour of the Historic Dover Castle, located on the Kent Coast. Immerse yourself in the Castles unique history as the “Key to England.” This formidable fortress played a critical role in the countries defence for over nine hundred years a feat matched only by The Tower of London and Windsor Castle. The many highlights include the Great Tower, Underground Hospital and Medieval Tunnels.
After a day of discovery return to the Northern Belle train where a champagne reception awaits swiftly followed by a sumptuous five course dinner served with our sommeliers selection of house wine.
- Round-trip travel on board the Vintage Northern Belle luxury train
- Welcome Sparkling Bellini
- Delicious three course brunch on the outward journey
- Morning Tea & Coffee
- Visit to the Medieval Dover Castle on the Kent Coast
- Champagne Reception back on board the belle
- Five Course dinner ( British Seasonal Table d’hôte Menu) including Great British Cheese board, biscuits and chutneys
- Bottle of wine per couple
- Coffee, Tea & Petit fours
Showing Results for 2 passengers
|Sat 21 Jul 2018||Birmingham International||9:00||21:00|
|Sat 21 Jul 2018||Coventry Station||9:15||20:45|
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group pricing.