RHS Tatton Flower Show
Your journey begins as you are welcomed aboard the Northern Belle by your steward, who escorts you to your seat. Settle in and relax over a delicious brunch with a Bellini as the train makes its way to the North West.
On arrival into Knutsford, you are escorted onto a coach for the journey to the showground nestled in the Cheshire countryside. Enjoy your time at leisure, exploring the abundant blooms and colourful show gardens created by some of the world's leading horticulturists and garden designers. For extra inspirations visit the talk theatres where gardening experts host entertaining talks and interesting demonstrations.
Late afternoon, re-join the coach for the journey back to the station, where the train is waiting to take you home. A glass of chilled champagne greets you as you settle back into your plush chair, and soon afterwards you are served a sumptuous dinner with fine wine, rounding off a blooming perfect day.
- Round-trip travel aboard the Belmond Northern Belle luxury train
- Welcome drink; a sparkling Bellini Cocktail
- Delicious three-course brunch on the outward journey
- Morning tea and coffee
- Visit to the RHS Tatton Show Chelsea, including coach transfers & admission
- Champagne reception back on board
- Sumptuous five-course dinner: British seasonal table d'hôte menu including Great British cheese board, biscuits and chutneys
- A bottle of wine per couple
- offee, tea and petit fours
Showing Results for 2 passengers
|Fri 20 Jul 2018||Euston Station||8:30||22:30|
|Fri 20 Jul 2018||Milton Keynes Station||9:15||21:45|
|Fri 20 Jul 2018||Birmingham International||10:00||21:00|
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group pricing.