RAF Cosford Air Show
Your journey begins as your steward welcomes you on board Northern Belle and escorts you to your seat. Elegant tables laid with starched tablecloths, uniquely designed silverware and highly polished glasses complement the luxurious carriages.
Fine dining is a highlight of every journey and, once you have settled into your seat, a delicious brunch with a Bellini is served. In the care of your steward, sit back and relax in the convivial atmosphere, enjoying the views from your window as the journey is as exciting as the destination.
On arrival at your destination it’s time to enjoy one of Britain’s most thrilling aviation events. 2018 marks the centenary of the RAF so this year’s show is truly spectacular. Turn your eyes to the skies to witness daredevil flying whilst on the ground there are magnificent static displays featuring aircrafts spanning the 100 years of the RAF. There are also three vintage villages to enjoy some refreshments, entertainment and classic vehicles. This certainly is a Barnstorming day!
Following your afternoon, rejoin the train for your return journey. A sumptuous dinner with champagne and half a bottle of wine per person is served as you mull over the many highlights of the day.
- Round-trip travel aboard the Northern Belle luxury train
- Welcome sparkling Bellini
- Delicious three-course brunch on the outward journey
- Morning tea and coffee
- Admission to the Air Show
- Champagne reception back on board
- Sumptuous four-course dinner: British seasonal table d’hôte menu including Great British cheese board, biscuits and chutneys
- Bottle of wine per couple
- Coffee, tea and petits fours
Showing Results for 2 passengers
|Sun 10 Jun 2018||Liverpool Lime Street Station||9:30||22:30|
|Sun 10 Jun 2018||Chester Station||10:30||21:30|
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group pricing.