Padstow at Leisure
Your journey begins as your steward welcomes you on board the Northern Belle and escorts you to your seat. Elegant tables laid with starched tablecloths, uniquely designed silverware and highly polished glasses complement the luxurious carriages.
Fine dining is a highlight of every journey and, once you have settled into your seat, a delicious brunch with a Bellini is served. In the care of your steward, sit back and relax in the convivial atmosphere, enjoying the views from your window as the journey is as exciting as the destination.
On arrival at Par Station, you will be transferred by coach to Padstow where your time is your own to explore the sights and attractions at your own leisurely pace. Nestling in the River Camel estuary this Cornish seaside town has lots to offer. Enjoy a walk along the beach, a stroll on the historic harbour or soak up the convivial atmosphere in the town's traditional inns and quaint cafe’s.
Following your afternoon, rejoin the train for your return journey. A sumptuous dinner with champagne and half a bottle of wine per person is served as you mull over the many highlights of the day.
- Round-trip travel aboard the Belmond Northern Belle luxury train
- Welcome sparkling Bellini
- Delicious three-course brunch on the outward journey
- Morning tea and coffee
- Coach transfers to and from Padstow
- Free time in Padstow
- Champagne reception back on board
- Sumptuous four-course dinner: British seasonal table d’hôte menu including Great British cheese board, biscuits and chutneys
- A bottle of wine per couple
- Coffee, tea and petit fours
Showing Results for 2 passengers
|Sat 14 Jul 2018||Cardiff Central Station||7:00||23:00|
|Sat 14 Jul 2018||Newport Station||7:30||22:30|
|Sat 14 Jul 2018||Bristol Temple Meads Station||8:45||21:15|
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact email@example.com for group pricing.