Historic Roman Baths
Journey back in time aboard the Northern Belle luxury train to explore the Roman and Georgian architecture of Bath.
Settle into your plush seat for a delicious brunch on the outward journey. Admire the handcrafted mosaics and murals that recreate the opulence of the 1930s “Belle” trains.
Sip a Bellini at your elegant table, set with pristine linen and bespoke china. Marvel at the ever-changing scenery, as your liveried steward takes care of your every need. Sit back, relax and let time slow down.
Arriving at around midday you will be met at the station for an optional guided coach tour of Bath. You are then escorted to the city’s premier attraction, the Roman Baths. Tour this fascinating and well-preserved site, where ancient Romans once bathed, socialised and conducted their business.
After a fascinating afternoon return to the train for an onboard champagne reception. Before long the first gastronomic dish of a four-course dinner will be served, complemented by our sommelier’s choice of wine.
- Round-trip travel aboard the Northern Belle luxury train
- Welcome sparkling Bellini
- Delicious three-course brunch on the outward journey
- Morning tea and coffee
- Optional guided coach tour of Bath
- Admission to the Roman Baths, including tour
- Free time to explore Bath at leisure
- Champagne reception back on board
- Sumptuous four-course dinner: British seasonal table d’hôte menu including Great British cheese board, biscuits and chutneys
- Bottle of wine per couple
- Coffee, tea and petits fours
Boasting both historic and contemporary charms, Bath is an enchanting destination. It is most famous for its well-preserved Roman Baths, around which a fascinating museum has been established. The Jane Austen Centre honours one of its best-known former residents, while the 15th-century abbey at the heart of the cobbled centre also draws admiring fans. There’s also an abundance of fantastic shops, cafes and restaurants.
Showing Results for 2 passengers
|Fri 18 May 2018||Liverpool Lime Street Station||6:30||23:30|
|Fri 18 May 2018||Warrington Bank Quay Station||7:00||23:00|
|Fri 18 May 2018||Crewe Station||7:45||22:15|
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group pricing.