Harrogate, Victorian Spa Town
Join the Northern Belle luxury train on a day trip to Yorkshire and visit the famous spa town of Harrogate.
Take a seat in your beautiful carriage, which evokes the opulence of 1930s rail travel. Admire the intricate details around you, including handcrafted marquetry, ceiling murals and mosaics floors.
A fine dining experience awaits on the outward journey. Your table is set with pristine white linen, bespoke china and sparkling glassware. Sit back and relax as your liveried steward serves a delicious brunch. Marvel at the ever-changing views through your picture window.
Arriving around midday, disembark to explore the picturesque spa town. Harrogate is famous for its healing waters, tearooms and stylish shopping arcades. Join a guided tour to discover why people came from far and wide to take the waters from the old sulphur pump well.
Return to the train to enjoy a champagne reception. Anticipate a gastronomic four-course dinner, served with our sommelier’s selection of wine.
Sip your champagne, feast on your surroundings, and revel in the pure joy of a more gracious age of travel.
- Round-trip travel aboard the Northern Belle luxury train
- Welcome sparkling Bellini
- Delicious three-course brunch on the outward journey
- Morning tea and coffee
- Guided walking tour of Harrogate, including admission to the Royal Pump Room Museum
- Free time for shopping and sightseeing
- Champagne reception back on board
- Sumptuous four-course dinner: British seasonal table d’hôte menu including Great British cheese board, biscuits and chutneys
- Bottle of wine per couple
- Coffee, tea and petits fours
Harrogate has welcomed visitors since Victorian times, inviting them to enjoy its elegant architecture and famous spa waters. Set in the picturesque Yorkshire Dales, the town boasts an enticing array of shops, museums, cafes and restaurants. No trip is complete without a slice of homemade cake from Bettys Café Tea Rooms. Overlooking the parkway known as the Stray, it is most noted for its ornate Victorian façade.
Showing Results for 2 passengers
|Sat 11 Aug 2018||London||8:30||22:30|
|Sat 11 Aug 2018||Welwyn Garden City Station||9:00||22:00|
|Sat 11 Aug 2018||Stevenage Station||9:15||21:45|
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group pricing.