Many visitors come here to climb the UK’s largest mountain Ben Nevis however we will be following a much more leisurely but equally exciting itinerary.
Your journey begins as you are welcomed aboard the Northern Belle by your steward, who escorts you to your comfortable armchair seat.
Settle in and relax over a delicious brunch with a sparkling Bellini as the train makes its way North along the spectacular West Highland Line.
The views from your window are ever changing from shimmering lochs, waterfalls, forests lined glens and Scotland's majestic mountains.
Look out for Red Deer, Grouse and Roe as we travel through Rannock Moor, one of the last remaining wildernesses in Europe.
On arrival at the station alight to enjoy some free time exploring the delights of the Town. Relax with a loch side wander, have a wee dram in a traditional pub or enjoy the high street complete with shops, café’s and quaint boutiques.
At the end of your visit rejoin the train for your journey home. Enjoy a sparkling glass of champagne as you settle back into your seat, and later a sumptuous five-course dinner with wine, rounds off a perfect day.
- Round-trip travel aboard the Northern Belle luxury train
- Welcome drink; sparkling Bellini Cocktail
- Delicious three-course brunch on the outward journey
- Morning tea and coffee
- Free time in Fort William
- Champagne reception back on board
- Sumptuous five-course dinner: British seasonal table d’hôte menu including Great British cheese board, biscuits and chutneys
- Bottle of wine per couple
- Tea, Coffee and petit fours