Edinburgh Fringe Festival
Arrive in style at Scotland’s capital city—a treasure trove of art, culture and history.
Your day begins as you step aboard the Northern Belle luxury train. Sit back in your plush armchair and celebrate Britain’s glorious railway heritage.
Within moments you’ll be sipping a sparkling Bellini as you savour a delicious brunch. The journey to Edinburgh whisks you through the beautiful countryside of Northern England and the Scottish border lands.
Take the opportunity to chat to your fellow travellers and plan your afternoon in Edinburgh. The city, famed for its stunning Georgian architecture, boasts a wide array of attractions. For three weeks in August the city comes alive with established and new performers flocking to the city to showcase their art. Whether you like Comedy, Opera, Poetry or dance there really is something for everybody.
After an exhilarating afternoon return to the Northern Belle and relax with a glass of chilled champagne. Look forward to a sumptuous five-course dinner, replete with fine wine, as you journey home.
Relax in your vintage carriage as the liveried stewards take care of your every need. Take a stroll through the train and admire the unique vintage details that make every carriage truly unique.
- Round-trip travel aboard the Northern Belle luxury train
- Welcome sparkling Bellini
- Delicious three-course brunch on the outward journey
- Morning tea and coffee
- Free time to explore Edinburgh & Festival
- Champagne reception back on board
- Sumptuous five-course dinner: British seasonal table d'hôte menu including Great British cheese board, biscuits and chutneys
- A bottle of wine per couple
- Coffee, tea and petit fours
Showing Results for 2 passengers
|Fri 24 Aug 2018||Manchester Victoria Station||7:00||23:30|
|Fri 24 Aug 2018||Leeds Station||9:00||22:00|
|Fri 24 Aug 2018||York Station||9:30||21:30|
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group pricing.