Conwy Castle & Bodnant Gardens
Travel with us to the medieval walled town of Conwy.
Nestled into the valley is one of the best preserved castles in Britain just waiting to be explored. Giant curtain walls and eight huge round towers give the castle its’ unique and intimidating presence. After our trip to the past we bring things right up to date with a visit to the vibrant and beautiful Bodnant Gardens. Spanning eighty acres and looking out towards the range of Snowdonia this garden is designed to flourish throughout the year with a variety of plants and flowers that represent each glorious season.
The journey however is just as important as the destination. In the morning our stewards welcome you aboard the Northern Belle and escort you to your comfortable seat. Elegant tables laid with starched tablecloths, uniquely branded silverware and highly polished glasses complement the luxurious carriages.
Fine dining is a highlight of every journey and, once you have settled in, a delicious brunch with a Bellini is served as you travel towards Wales. On the return a sumptuous five course meal awaits accompanied by fine wine and a glass of sparkling champagne. What a wonderful way to explore the very best of Britain.
- Round-trip travel aboard the Northern Belle luxury train
- Welcome drink; a sparkling Bellini Cocktail
- Delicious three-course brunch on the outward journey
- Morning tea and coffee
- Guided tour and coach transfers
- Admission into Conwy Castle
- Admission into National Trust Bodnant Gardens
- Champagne reception back on board
- Sumptuous five-course dinner: British seasonal table d'hôte menu including Great British cheese board, biscuits and chutneys
- A bottle of wine per couple
- Coffee, tea and petit fours
Showing Results for 2 passengers
|Fri 13 Jul 2018||Gloucester Station||7:00||22:00|
|Fri 13 Jul 2018||Cheltenham Spa Station||7:15||21:45|
|Fri 13 Jul 2018||Worcester Shrub Hill Station||7:30||21:15|
|Fri 13 Jul 2018||Birmingham International||8:45||20:00|
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact email@example.com for group pricing.