Classic Afternoon Tea
Indulge in the quintessential British experience of afternoon tea aboard the beautiful Northern Belle train.
Settle into your luxurious vintage carriage, which recalls the glamour of the 1930s “Belle” trains. Admire intricate details such as handcrafted ceiling murals, mosaics floors and wooden marquetry designs.
Your table is set with white linen, delicate china and bespoke glassware ready for your elegant journey through the British countryside. Soon liveried stewards will bring a selection of sumptuous treats, including fresh scones and delicate pastries.
Let the pace of life slow as you gaze at the scenery and enjoy the delights of travel from a bygone era.
Stretch your legs and take a stroll through the carriages, each of which is named after a British stately home or castle. Marvel at the different designs and attention to detail in each, or browse the train boutique for unique gifts.
An experience to treasure, this makes the perfect treat or celebration gift.
- Round-trip travel aboard the Northern Belle luxury train
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- Fine-dining Silver Service
- Traditional afternoon tea, including sandwiches, cakes, pastries and scones
- Tea & Coffee
- Strolling musicians and table magician
Fine dining is an important aspect of the Northern Belle experience. Our onboard Chef selects the freshest seasonal and regional ingredients and transforms them into exquisite masterpieces. Your tea may be from Cornwall’s Tregothnan Estate, your sparkling wine from Hush Heath in Kent, and your scones and dainty sandwiches are all freshly baked and prepared. Take time to slow down and savour each delicacy as you relish travel from a more relaxed era.
Showing Results for 2 passengers
|Sun 12 Aug 2018||London||12:30||16:30|
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group pricing.