Join the Vintage Northern Belle luxury train on this day trip excursion to Canterbury through the garden of England, the county of Kent.
On the outward journey a fine dining experience awaits in the seven beautiful wooden panelled restaurant carriages with intricate marquetry and art deco designs.
Your table is set with starch white linen, specially commissioned china and sparkling cut glassware for a delicious sparkling brunch with morning tea and coffee.
Sit back and relax as the liveried steward’s care for your every need, as you marvel at the ever changing view through your own picture window.
On arrival you will met by guides for a short coach journey will take you to the cobbled heart of Canterbury for a guided walking tour of the medical city and cathedral. Learn how the cobbled streets of the city inspired Chaucer’s famous Tales of Canterbury and the many pilgrims that have visited the city over the ages to the shrine of Thomas Becket.
Return to the train after a day of discovery and enjoy a Champagne reception and the culinary delights of a sumptuous five course dinner replete with our sommeliers selection of house wine.
Sip your champagne, reflect on your day, delight in stunning scenery and take the time to admire the unique flourishes that make this luxury train truly unique.
- Round-trip travel aboard the Northern Belle luxury train
- Welcome Sparkling Bellini
- Delicious three course brunch on the outward journey
- Morning Tea & Coffee
- Afternoon Sightseeing & Coach transfer
- Walking tour of the city and cathedral
- Champagne Reception back on board
- Sumptuous Five Course dinner
- Including Great British Cheese board, biscuits and chutneys
- Bottle of wine per couple
- Coffee, Tea & Petits fours
Northern Belle operates within the constrains of the railway network. As such timings, routes and associated itineraries are therefore subject to change.
Showing Results for 2 passengers
|Sat 21 Jul 2018||Birmingham International||9:00||21:00|
|Sat 21 Jul 2018||Coventry Station||9:15||20:45|
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group pricing.