Brodick Castle & The Isle of Arran
Leave the hustle and bustle of the mainland behind and enjoy the serenity of Island life on Arran.
The adventure begins as you step aboard the elegant carriages of the Northern Belle and you are escorted to your plush seat by an attentive steward. Your table is set with pristine white linen, bespoke silverware and sparkling glassware, ready for a fine dining experience.
A sparkling Bellini cocktail is served, followed by a three-course brunch. As you relax and enjoy the journey, take time to admire the exquisite details of your carriage, whose opulent furnishings and craftsmanship evoke the glamour of 1930s “Belle” trains.
Enjoy the views through your window as the train makes its way north to Ardrossan on the West Coast of Scotland. Soak up the splendid scenery and ever changing vistas on this spectacular rail journey.
On arrival our guides await to take you over to the beautiful Isle of Arran. The ferry journey across the Firth of Clyde with dramatic seascapes takes approximately one hour. Across the sea the magnificent Brodick Castle is our destination. Steeped in history this National Trust property is home to an abundance of treasures including period furniture, silverware, paintings and much more. Outside, set against the dramatic backdrop of Goats Fell Mountain the gardens and Country Park are equally awe inspiring; exotic plants, wildlife meadows and waterfalls are amongst the many highlights.
After your afternoon’s sightseeing return to the train for a champagne reception on board and settle back into your seat. A sumptuous five-course dinner, accompanied by our sommelier’s selection of wine is served as we wend our way home.
- Round-trip travel aboard the Northern Belle luxury train
- Welcome cocktail; a sparkling Bellini
- Delicious three-course brunch on the outward journey
- Morning tea and coffee
- Ferry crossings to and from the Isle of Arran
- Admissions into Brodick Castle and Gardens
- Champagne reception back on board
- Sumptuous five-course dinner: British seasonal table d'hôte menu
- A bottle of wine per couple
- Coffee, tea and petit fours
Showing Results for 2 passengers
|Sat 18 Aug 2018||Edinburgh Waverley Station||8:30||22:30|
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact email@example.com for group pricing.