Balmoral Castle & Gardens
Our journey takes us to the famous Scottish holiday home of the Royal Family; the majestic Balmoral Castle and Gardens.
The adventure begins as you are welcomed aboard the Northern Belle by your steward, who escorts you to your seat. Settle in and relax over a delicious brunch with a Bellini as the train makes its way to the “Granite City” - Aberdeen.
The vistas from your window are ever changing with views of Stirling Castle, Perth and the Tay Estuary amongst the many highlights. On arrival at the station coaches await to take you on a picturesque transfer to the Balmoral Estate.
Here you can enjoy the formal gardens, grounds and exhibitions and the not to be missed Castle Ballroom; this has been the venue of the Ghillies Ball every year since the reign of Queen Victoria.
At the end of your visit rejoin the train for your journey home.
Enjoy the Royal treatment with a sparkling glass of champagne as you settle back into your seat and a sumptuous five-course dinner to round off your perfect day.
● Round-trip travel aboard the Northern Belle luxury train
● Welcome drink; a sparkling Bellini cocktail
● Delicious three-course brunch on the outward journey
● Morning tea and coffee
● Coach transfers
● Admission into Balmoral Castle & Gardens
● Champagne reception back on board
● Sumptuous five-course dinner: British seasonal table d’hôte menu
including Great British cheese board, biscuits and chutneys
● A bottle of wine per couple
● Coffee, tea and petit fours
Showing Results for 2 passengers
Departing Saturday 5th May 2018
|Glasgow Central Station||
Other trips you may like
West Highland Lunch
Sunday 19 August 2018
- Champagne Reception
- Sumptuous seven-course lunch
- Bottle of wine per person
Departing from: Edinburgh Waverley Station, Glasgow Central Station
Prices from: £250.00 per passenger
Friday 07 December 2018
- Round-trip aboard the train
- Seven-course lunch with wine and champagne
- Table magician and musicians
Departing from: Glasgow Central Station, Edinburgh Waverley Station
Prices from: £260.00 per passenger
London at Leisure
Thursday 23 May 2019
- Three-course Bellini brunch
- Free time to explore London
- Five-course dinner with wine and champagne
Departing from: Manchester Victoria Station, Macclesfield Station, Stoke on Trent Station
Prices from: £305.00 per passenger
- All timings shown on this website are for your guidance only—a confirmed schedule will be supplied with your travel documents
- Please ensure you bring your travel documents on the day of your journey
- If booking up to eight (8) weeks prior to departure, a non-refundable 15% deposit is required to secure your seats
- Payment is required in full if you are booking within eight (8) weeks of travel
- Full payment and cancellation details can be found in our Terms and Conditions page >
Our Best Available rate is subject to availability at time of booking, it is not applicable for parties of 12 or more. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group pricing.